0. All the power that ever was and will be is here now.
1. I am a center of expression for the Primal Will-to-Good which eternally creates and sustains the Universe.
2. Through me its unfailing Wisdom takes form in thought and word.
3. Filled with Understanding of its perfect law, I am guided, moment by moment, along the path of liberation.
4. From the exhaustless riches of it Limitless Substance, I draw all things needful, both spiritual and material.
5. I recognize the manifestation of the undeviating Justice in all the circumstances of my life.
6. In all things, great and small, I see the Beauty of the divine expression.
7. Living from that Will, supported by its unfailing Wisdom and Understanding, mine is the Victorious Life.
8. I look forward with confidence to the perfect realization of the Eternal Splendor of the Limitless Light.
9. In thought and word and deed, I rest my life, from day to day, upon the Foundation of Eternal Being.
10. The Kingdom of Spirit is embodied in my flesh.
20 – Shin – meaning tooth – just as teeth break up food, the power of spirit is used to break down the limitations of matter. It is the power to banish the illusion of separateness between the initiate and God.
10 – Kaph – palm of the hand – turns wheel and therefore we create our own destiny. The palm of the hand also contains our destiny as told in [palmistry and is said to be an imprint of the life path of the Soul.
13 – Nun – fish – Metaphorically Jonah faced his fears in the darkness Great Whale, so the Initiate must face their fears in the darkness of Meditation until the brightness of the Light shines through releasing them of old patterns that are holding them back in the confines of matter.
19 – Resh – the head – In the head are the higher chakras and the revelation of the 1000 Petalled Lotus on Initiation can have the brightness of the Sun. So specifically the Hebrew association is the revelation of the Inner Light in the Head centers that illuminates our spiritual path. We have an Outer Sun (associated with the initiates natal chart) and an Inner Sun, the Light of God which is meditated upon.
5 – Vav – Nail – That which joins things together. The Spiritual Hierarchy joining together the consciousness of the Initiate with the Divine Light and Sound in the Meditation.
14 – Samekh – prop or crutch – When the Initiate sacrifices material & emotional crutches and puts their faith in the Wisdom of the Light & Sound as a guide, their life will be enriched. It is the process of throwing away the prop of being comfortable in where they are, and move to a place of inner beauty, working through energies that have stagnated in the subconscious. The resolution of opposites.
Happy Valentine’s day to
The all and the Divine
Kao’s goes live!
I am happy to announce my participation this year in a new adventure for Kao : a guest on the upcoming chapter of the Animas Podcast.
I am grateful to be able to have these discussions elsewhere (than the subterranean). That is , this blank space.
Eddy V – The host is a gifted artist and scholar, with an inspiring work ethic. We are particularly bound by an alignment in cause to strengthen the fabric of society through revelation and practicality.
I am ready to level up and contribute the most I can to my community. That’s what it is all about, strengthening our community, and in turn inspiring and aiding the development and strengthening of our neighboring communities, and eventually the whole kingdom.
I am deeply honored to be on this magickal journey with everyone.
1. & 2. Main impulses representing the topic at hand. They may compliment or oppose one another.
3. Full Moon is the current influence at this time.
4. The Waxing Moon indicates what is on the horizon, or the approaching influence. This is the immediate future.
5. The Waning Moon is the influence that is moving into the past.
6. The Dark indicates what is there but not fully perceived, though noticed on a deeper level of consciousness.
7. The Light is what is clearly recognized, consciously.
8. The Next Step is the near future, where this journey leads.
9. MA=SoHP. This is a special message that should be given added weight.
Rays of Aspect
1. The Ray of Will, or Power.
2. The Ray of Love-Wisdom.
3. The Ray of Activity or Adaptability.
Rays of Attribute
4. The Ray of Harmony, Beauty, Art, or Unity.
5. The Ray of Concrete Knowledge or Science.
6. The Ray of Abstract Idealism or Devotion.
7. The Ray of Ceremonial Magic, or Law.