These times are trying, for many.
Everyone has their own duty to get out of the cave. (ref. to Plato’s cave.)
I am no longer interested in defending my beliefs to critical people.
I am no longer interested in engaging in conversation regarding ideals and beliefs; as it is not beneficial to anyone that isn’t willing to entertain a thought. It is certainly not beneficial to anyone not willing to change their mind, or admit they were taught wrong. I was wrong about a lot of things; but I’ve grown from it and realized it’s been intentional we were taught otherwise.
- Healthy debate is dead.
- POV is alive and well. Perceived realty is nothing more than a loophole.
- Free thought is dead.
- Conscience is practically dead.
- Your governments were constructed by psychologists.
- Your society is molded by corporations.
- Your economy is ran by psychopaths.
- Your world is run by mystery schools, and have for thousands of years.
Believe what you want, but there are cults upon cults upon cults that have infiltrated nearly every aspect of your life in one form or another.
If you did your own research, and found this to be the undeniable truth of real history…what would you do?