I could use some, I think most would say so.
What it all boils down to is regardless what you believe, the world is the way it is because either you made it, or someone else. Everything is connected.
Energetically,spiritually, religiously we are all connected.
We manifest our reality.
I don’t have many answers, I’ve always been searching for them. But there are things I’ve learned along the way that I would be ashamed if I didn’t at least mention in heart to fellow peace/truth seekers, if nothing else discussion or affirmation.
- Look for patterns (they recur in more aspects than they seem)
- Question everything.
- If you don’t manifest your reality, someone else will. (Directly or indirectly)
- Be kind.
- Let go of Ego (this shouldn’t be as hard as it is.)
- Synchronicity occurs not only to show you the right direction, it’s sometimes a path you have to act, you have to take the chances at opportunities, or they will always be just glimpses of familiar feeling with no impact.
- Be specific in your wants.
I will update this more as I continue to grow. Some personal choices affected by my findings are:
- No more meat, chemicals, and preservatives.
- Obtain skills and trades that are of value and don’t require electricity.
- Always prepare. (Escape plans, bug out bags, future plannings, land securing, plot growing.)
- Read weekly.
- Stretch daily.
- Sungaze daily.
- List and plan.
- Do everything with love. Something as simple as penmanship with love, grabbing vegetables and bags at the grocery store with love. These tasks illustrate the 1000’s of aspects of daily life for yourself and others to express this gratitude.
- Hydrate often.
- Do nice things for people, expect nothing.
- Practice gratitude daily.